The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt


Subject:  Re: Zombie Debt Date:  11/16/2014  4:37 PM
Author:  SeattlePioneer Number:  308807 of 313061

Anyone who has had such debt expunged can go to Federal BK Court to have anyone who attempts to collect on it punished.

Judges are usually very unsympathetic to those who ignore their orders.

Seattle Pioneer
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us