The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Industry Discussions / Real Estate Inv. Trusts: REITs

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/ralph-a-twinge-of-trepidation-ran-through-me-upon-31720164.aspx

Subject:  Re: A Personal Note Date:  4/19/2015  11:05 PM
Author:  spankyone Number:  78207 of 86492

Ralph,
A twinge of trepidation ran through me upon reading your first sentence. I have often thought of what a tragic loss it would be for all of us here if for any reason you stopped posting. You are literally the heart and soul of this board.
I come to this board to learn about REITS. Because of tax ramifications I have no interest in MLP's. Naturally I am interested in other sources of income, but I come here for REITS.
It seems to me that my posts probably provide lesser interest now than previously

With all due respects Ralph---baloney. When you provide insightful comment or suggest that a certain reit should be looked into, bells sound and sirens screech.
The highlight of many of my weekends is Sunday night when I can go and see if Ralph posted.
I understand and respect your personal need to cut back on your time with us. Please try to check in at least once a month or so.
Your friend and admirer
Gene
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us