The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Social Clubs / Deranged Monkey Criticism

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/hi-it-thanks-for-reading-my-notes-my-years-have-32164062.aspx

Subject:  Re: VRX - Some notes from recent news Date:  3/17/2016  4:45 PM
Author:  BenGrahamMan Number:  24027 of 26247

Hi IT,

Thanks for reading my notes. My years have not been awful, but certainly underperforming. We are about flat after today YTD.

What is the positive outcomes you see and what kind of price would you sell at?

If they filed timely without issue would be nice. Them meeting covenants would be nice. Some profitability would be nice. Confidence back in the company would not suck. Selling price is a moving target. If they could get back to the same as past operationally, my selling price would be much higher. I don't know the number, and I am not sure that is relevant to me in this situation. I am willing to ride this mofo to zero.

Do you trust the revenues and numbers?

No, I do not. I thought I made that clear in my notes.

Yes if they file the 10-K there could be a pop on short covering. Maybe as much as 50%. Who knows. Would that be the point to exit?

Depends what is in the K. We all have different exit points. I would anticipate that if VRX stays solvent, and operationally similar to the past (at least the reported past if not fraudulent), that I would possibly hold for a long time.

Peace,

BGM
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us