The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Motley Fool Pro / Pro: Meet & Greet

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/new-to-pro-but-not-fool-32219822.aspx

Subject:  New to PRO but not Fool Date:  4/26/2016  8:16 AM
Author:  kreovuk Number:  6446 of 6927

Hi Everyone, I just joined PRO but have been a member of Stock Adviser and Hidden Gems for awhile, and before I joined PRO I had recently bought some of the Stock Adviser/Hidden Gem recommendations best buys now such as Berkshire, Duluth and Kinder Morgan. I also have sizeable positions in other recommendations such as Amazon, Chuys, Apple and others which have done very well for me. However, I did have some spare cash set aside and used this to buy all the Buy First stocks listed by PRO which will encompass 30% of the portfolio. However, the other 70% is still allocated to the prior purchases. In reading PRO, your recommendations are more of a portfolio recommendation rather than stock picks. Therefore, I am a little torn about how to proceed with the rest of the portfolio as I do not want to sell of the other 70% immediately. Is there any recommendation on how to best proceed? I am reluctant to just sell off the 70% remaining stocks, let alone the tax implications. Any advise would be appreciated!
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us