The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Automotive / Hybrid Vehicle Fools

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/the-fuskiemobile-hit-10-years-old-last-march-and-32259399.aspx

Subject:  Re: Toyota Reinvents The Prius Date:  5/26/2016  11:50 PM
Author:  CMF_Fuskie Number:  705 of 712

The FuskieMobileā„¢ hit 10 years old last March, and I'm approaching 95,000 miles. I've actually driven more in the last 3 years than the first 7 as my current job enjoys a 25mi one way commute each day. I don't have any plans to replace the FuskieMobileā„¢ any time soon, but the new Prius does tempt me.

Fuskie
Who has looked at electric vehicles, but there aren't enough charging stations between Atlanta and Disney World for him to make the trip, so until there's a battery that can get 500mi per charge...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK (OA), Blue Nile (NILE), Intuit (INTU), Time Warner (TWX)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us