The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks N / NXP Semiconductors

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/assuming-that-the-deal-closes-we-would-get-110-32458068.aspx

Subject:  Re: NXPI - Sell or Wait? Date:  11/1/2016  6:54 AM
Author:  Bobes915 Number:  85 of 105

Assuming that the deal closes, we would get $110 in cash per share at that point. The current discount is likely the market factoring in the possibility that the deal will not go through.

If you have a better place to put your money to work, then that is probably a good way to go. I'm considering keeping about a third of my position just in case the deal does not go through and I can continue holding NXPI as a standalone company.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us