The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/i-never-have-and-never-will-understand-the-32492593.aspx

Subject:  Re: Of course he was Date:  11/23/2016  11:55 PM
Author:  HMALETTER Number:  2120433 of 2381073

I never have - and never will - understand the depth of support liberal have for felons of every stripe. Of course birds of a feather...

Both sides go overboard. But when liberals attack Israel and support their enemies, ignore Chicago and fawn over some town with one murder, support every instance of a BLM event, but stay quiet after every cop shooting, preserve sanctuary cities, talk about ISIS and Russia yet adore Hillary and Kerry.

At some point you have to pint your finger at these nutballs and just say that liberals are Filth.

Obama has been President for eight years, and the minorities have fallen further behind. Trump mentions that we need to protect our borders and beware of refugees that might be bad people, Democrats freak out.

Yet with people assassinating cops this year, they Never Once Mention It.

I'm inclined to think that liberals are disgusting filth, but I'd never say that.
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us