The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/i-agree-don39t-hang-this-bag-of-sampt-32492746.aspx

Subject:  Re: They Told You What You Wanted to Hear Date:  11/24/2016  8:36 AM
Author:  FKJacobs Number:  2120460 of 2368128

I agree -- don't hang this bag of S&*t (the Trump narrow win -- talking number of votes -- of the electoral collage) on Silicon Valley.

Also, it looks like in spite of everything Hillary won the total actual vote count by 2,000,000+ votes. In my mind,this and other parallel activities prove his marketing machine was really not that great.

Fr instance, consider the interference in the election by Russian intelligence and the FBI. We were under attack by a foreign power and subverted by the leader of one of our core national security agencies. -- Every analysis that does not take these two things into account will never understand what truly happened.

This will go down as the biggest ripoff of an election in our history. A grass roots win my a%s.

America has been attacked and weakened by Russia with the help and support of our political right. We are about to have the Trump Crime Family in charge of our executive branch. Let the rape and despoilment of our country by the super rich accelerate.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us