The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Taxes for Family Trust Date:  5/12/2017  1:29 PM
Author:  vkg Number:  125907 of 132137


Contact the trust administrator and see if they have a process for your DH to disclaim his interest in the trust.

The trust would control where the disclaimed funds would be allocated. If there are other siblings, it might go to them instead of his children but that doesn't sound like an issue.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us