The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retired Fools

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/do-you-know-of-a-site-where-i-can-find-prices-32849249.aspx

Subject:  Re: CCRC's Date:  9/29/2017  3:41 PM
Author:  CountNoCount Number:  20466 of 22253

Do you know of a site where I can find prices associated with these CCRCs? Off hand, what is the high range??

Thanks,

Bill

We started looking (poking around) a bit only this year. There is a small CCRC near us in Rancho Palos Verdes (The Canterbury), which we always considered the high-priced spread*. We visited friends who had moved to Stoneridge Creek in Pleasanton, and we were charmed, so we started poking around to see what all is available. Go to the website of any place that interests you. The information can usually be found there.

Google is your friend.

The big costs come in two packages: The move-in cost is about the price of a house. Maybe a bit less, depending. The monthly costs which pays for food, housekeeping, maintenance, and all the stuff we don't want to do take a bit of getting used to. I still don't understand why it's so high.

CNC
*We have found that The Canterbury is not the high priced spread.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us