The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / New Paradigm Investing

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/ltltltlast-weekend-the-league-of-legends-32890818.aspx

Subject:  Re: everything is bigger in China Date:  11/10/2017  3:52 PM
Author:  XMFBreakerTinker Number:  85765 of 113214

<<<Last weekend, the League of Legends World Championship was held in Beijing's National Stadium, The Bird's Nest where the 2008 Olympic Games were held. More than 40,000 fans attended live. And online viewers were said to break last year's record of 43 million following in 18 languages.>>>

That is extraordinary Mauser! I have tried to watch eGaming on TBS. They have a show with such competition at least once a week, if not more. I found it utterly boring, but the announcers were into it, the crowd seemed to be into it, and as we know, professional athletes spend a premium amount to obtain the absolutely best equipment. They do not pay attention to cost/value, they simply go out and buy the best they can get. That is of course NVDA.

eGaming seems to have nowhere to go but up, and if VR takes off for gaming, graphical demands will simply increase from there.

Another excellent quarter. And another quarter without the always threatened share price crash (as I've been reading about since well below $100 a share).

Tinker
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us