The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Inherited IRA? Date:  12/16/2017  10:33 AM
Author:  vkg Number:  126620 of 131280

You will most likely need the assistance of an estate attorney to make sure you do this correctly.


The lawyer who handled my FIL's estate has been contacted. I expected that it wouldn't be difficult to obtain court order to allow me to manage her bills. The lawyer quickly crushed that expectation. Probate for my father was in a different state and much easier.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us