The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investment Analysis Clubs / Free For All Economics

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/i-invoked-your-name-and-poof-you-appear-in-green-32946043.aspx

Subject:  Re: Taxpayers/SNAP Subsidize Amazon's Worker Date:  1/9/2018  3:36 AM
Author:  RockOYates Number:  37149 of 39609

I invoked your name and Poof you appear in green turban, gold parachute pants made from Trump™'s Oval Office curtains, bare-chested after 3 sets of bench press reps at the Gold House gym, and all the Fool women have fainted from a case of the vapors in the cold of night with your visage as the last thing they saw before losing conciousness?

I'm mighty impressed, Mr.CO! This is what I call five-star service!I owe you .00000001 of a Bitcoin.

So just to be clear, no lamp rubbing? You just appear when I beseech your name, right?

Next time, would it be too much to ask you wear those slippers with the curlicue toes? Those sox from the box ain't cutting it. You're conflating "Shazam" and "Risky Business". Focus on the Shaq Daddy. Cross your arms. Think "Shazam!"

Wait, maybe we missed something here. I say your name and rub the side of our stove and you pop out of the oven? Or are you living in a box out in my barn? That's kind of creepy man. Got to warn you, lots of snakes out by the barn.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us