The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investment Analysis Clubs / Free For All Economics

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/an-excuse-is-just-the-reason-you-give-for-doing-32951173.aspx

Subject:  Re: Well. . . I’ve been there Date:  1/13/2018  9:09 PM
Author:  desertdaveataol Number:  37229 of 40773

An excuse is just the reason you give for doing what you were going to do anyway.

No dipspit I can't leave.

Gosh, resorting to name calling so early in the discussion.

1.I work in a factory and have no particularly compelling talents aside from my hatred for trump and your ilk.

An excuse is just the reason you give for doing what you were going to do anyway.

2. I am on a tight margin of error for retirement and I'm not gonna muck it to please your idea that it's a free country no matter how much it sucks.

3. My kids are here. They are in relationships with other kids and in schools that feel stable. I'm not going to selfishly uproot them for my conviction.

Gasp! You're going to condemn your own children to grow up in a "spithole"!

I will stay here and resist the prick in the whitehouse and the pricks that support him and show them that eventually there will be change or there will be revolution.

By name calling and posting on a message board?

There will not be a fleeing chicken little.

iirc Chicken Little was afraid of something that didn't exist.

Desert (voted in the last presidential election & once stood on street corners handing out flyers [in English & Spanish] against a dishonest congressman. (he resigned)) Dave
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us