The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investment Analysis Clubs / Free For All Economics

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/yes-dave-i-get-it-you-have-not-converted-a-man-32951246.aspx

Subject:  Re: Well. . . I’ve been there Date:  1/14/2018  12:29 AM
Author:  desertdaveataol Number:  37232 of 40773

Yes Dave I get it. You have not converted a man because you have silenced him. Anger is a wind that blows out the candle of the mind.

So your mind is blown?

That doesn't make anything you say right.

What a coincidence, I was thinking the same about you.

That doesn't entitle you to alternative facts.

Again, I was thinking the same about you.

I can't live in Denmark Or Norway. I can visit but I cannot get resident status.

Why not? Unless you're an ex-fellon or something they should let you in. I'd be glad to write a letter of recommendation for you.

If looking out for my kids best interests offends you as a lame excuse then I will just go ad hominem on you again because you are fact impervious.

Er... aren't you the guy who just said "Anger is a wind that blows out the candle of the mind."? Besides, I'll bet your kids are smart and will do real well over there.

You are obtuse to the nth degree and you are not worth my time. I will ignore you for now.

Aw com'on, BCT, why be halfway about it? With a little more effort you could ignore me forever.
;-)

Desert (Offended that I'm not considered good enough to be put on ignore full-time.) Dave
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us