The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Well on Less

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/quotthanks-art-i-appreciate-your-taking-the-32980124.aspx

Subject:  Re: Newbie to this Retirement Board Date:  2/9/2018  1:50 PM
Author:  Art53 Number:  1828 of 1906

"Thanks, Art. I appreciate your taking the time to explain this all to me. I've always loved college towns, as long as I don't live within puking distance of the local revelers. The constant visitors in the arts keeps the mind alive. I enjoy my culture where I can get it!" - smurfdogg

My sister Lindytoes lives about 9 miles from Athens, Georgia. She participates on the Motely Fool boards also. Anything you want to know about living in Athens, Georgia and the surrounding towns she can tell you. I visit pretty often but Lindytoes lives there. I also have another younger sister that lives in Athens, GA too, plus a couple of nephews and a niece. They are all grown up now.

A friend of mine, John, from Upstate New York called the University of Georgia "The Harvard of the South." It's a beautiful campus. John went to Uni. of GA with me and we both majored in Animal Science there.

Art
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us