The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks C / Clean Energy Fuels Corp.

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/hi-kp-i-also-follow-clne-it-has-been-in-my-33121391.aspx

Subject:  Re: Anyone here? Date:  7/13/2018  6:36 PM
Author:  Phil9906 Number:  578 of 587

Hi KP,

I also follow CLNE. It has been in my portfolio for four years. From late last year I looked more closely as I am interested in the natural gas engine for large transport. The new Cummins Westport engine is a time innovation that has just hit the market. And I see natural gas as part of the transition in energy. I have purchased several times this year. Small bits and it is about 1 percent of my portfolio.

I also experienced not being able to find CLNE on the discussion ports. There is a group of community that so follow - positive and negative so that’s good.

Go to the home page of Stock Advisor and then Community Boaards and within that there is ‘See all company boards’. That will probably take you to Premium Discussion Boards. I think. Then go within that to See All Boards. That will get you to pages of companies and you can get to CLNE. I would then go to the heart at the top of the CLNE posts and click it to follow. Mark the love as then it is a favorite for you.

Do also contact the Fool as there may be a better way to get to it.

I also follow the company on Twitter. It is the only company I follow on Twitter but that has been a great experience. That seems to give most up to date happenings. Hope this helps. Noel
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us