The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

CAPS / CAPS Blogs

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/fuskies-first-blog-post-33577014.aspx

Subject:  Fuskies First Blog Post Date:  12/3/2006  6:45 PM
Author:  CMF_Fuskie Number:  238 of 272

To tell the truth, I've never posted to a blog before. If you follow the boards, I am sure you find that hard to believe. But discussion boards are one thing; a blog is another. So with that behind me, here it goes. Fuskie's First Blog Post.

If you are reading this blog to get some insight into my investing habits, boy have you made a mistake. While I have already invested in some of my CAPS picks, I do not have positions in all of them. Instead, I use CAPS to prospect, check out companies in which I am interested, and track companies for which I have pitched personal predictions.

I am not an investing professional. Never-the-less, I am staking my future on my being a fast learner, making good choices, and yes, getting a little bit lucky. Maybe a lot lucky. So if you want to see what's peeked my interest, then by all means, check out my blog. Feel free to pin me down on the boards about my selections or my pitches. CAPS is a neat resource, but it's the interaction that makes the game.

Fuskie

Who will try to periodically post blog updates on his investment ruminations...

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us