The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

CAPS / CAPS Blogs

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/where-is-option-1307-now-and-all-those-other-33866186.aspx

Subject:  Re: Jim Crammer is Bullish...You should laugh, t Date:  9/29/2010  1:39 PM
Author:  KiwiWill Number:  289410 of 282

Where is Option 1307 now (and all those other equally amateurish pronouncers who agreed with him). Hiding behind a rock somewhere I suppose, only to pop up later and pretend that they know what their talking about. On a fairly sizable portfolio, I've made 23% YTD listening to Cramer. Think of the money that would have been lost listening to all the nay sayers. The market is going down in '09, GUARANTEED, GUARANTEED, GUARANTEED (per Option 1307 Jan. 6, '09). I'm laughing at the ridiculousness that is Option 1307, (and all the way to the bank). What a clown. The difference between a real professional and a rank amateur. Plus Cramer made the call of a lifetime when he got me (and others who listen to him) out of the market in Sept. '09. Love that man! PS-- to Option 1307-- if you sign up for Cramer's services it's spelled with one M. 

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us