The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

CAPS / CAPS Blogs

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/i-find-it-interesting-most-of-the-people-who-i-33970628.aspx

Subject:  Re: On Argentina, Krugman, Mosler, and Wenzel Date:  2/5/2013  8:29 PM
Author:  HuellHowser Number:  393852 of 404

I find it interesting, most of the people who I discuss politics with would be considered liberals or progressives politically speaking.  Very few of them have a deep understanding of economics and certainly none of them have studied it like you have David.  Yet, when our conversations turn from politics to economics we seem to share some inherit understanding that falls in line with the things you talk about.  Printing too much money = Bad.  Market manipulation = Bad.  Excessive government spending = Bad. 

I think the problem is that people just aren’t very educated on the subject matter (myself included).

Once again, a great read and as always thank you for giving me nuggets of information I can use to make myself look smart the next time I’m at a party. 

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us