The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

CAPS / CAPS Blogs

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/i-cashed-out-of-the-market-today-teacherman-33972135.aspx

Subject:  I cashed out of the Market today Teacherman. Date:  3/7/2013  3:56 PM
Author:  Tagit Number:  395359 of 406

They never say go all in on one stock, but I did just that with Regions Financial. I saw the opportunity with RF through my own D&D and cashed out all my other stocks and went in very heavy between 3.50 and 4.05. I sold half @ 7.10 and the other half today @ 8.22, needless to say my instincts and research were correct, and the profits of course were extremely pleasing.

Now, I'm going to set on the side lines for a bit and see if this overdue market correction comes sooner than later. After all, it's not a matter of if, but when. Until then, I'll keep researching for undervalued gems and see where this market leads us in 2013. We may have a tough summer ahead.

It’s been a great profitable ride since 2009, but I’m becoming very leery as of late. I still think RF is a buy and it’s just a matter of time before we see double digits again with this company. Who knows, I’ll probably buy it again on a good dip. However, I won’t be going all in (again)   =)

Hope you’re doing well Teacherman and as always – Fool on!!

Take care.

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us