The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

CAPS / CAPS Blogs

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/jim-thanks-for-your-prayers-and-im-very-pleased-33972185.aspx

Subject:  Re: I cashed out of the Market today Teacherman. Date:  3/8/2013  2:03 PM
Author:  Tagit Number:  395409 of 406

Jim,

Thanks for your prayers and I'm very pleased to hear your wife is doing well. My wife had her check up a few months back and she was cancer free, so praying hands in our home is a given. 

Even though I'm stepping away (for now), I will stop in from time to time to keep up and of course too stay in touch. Caps is a nice community and like you said we're not all (humanoid algorithms) here. 

We’re actually in the middle of a total kitchen remodel and my wife informed me yesterday she’s upgrading the granite, so I guess I’ll have one less Mason jar in my bag =). Heck - I may get a new fly rod out of the deal – who knows =) 

Poaching stock ideas from one another is a great thing - I like the thrill of the hunt. However, on the other hand my wife would rather use her finical advisor to keep me off the computer which is probably a good thing for now. 

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

My daughter just came in from college and I have the day off, so we’re heading out to run some errands and I’m going to take time to “smell the roses”. 

Fool on and take care!!

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us