The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Foolish 401(k)s


Subject:  OH _____ Date:  11/26/2018  12:59 PM
Author:  mtr Number:  26171 of 26270

The place that I did the rollover deposited the $63K into the wrong type of IRA account they deposit into a rollover ira not a rollover roth ira. Now do I have to pay taxes as a distrubtion which I in realty correcting the place I did the rollover error.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us