The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/we-were-looking-to-move-our-money-anyway-and-what-34079781.aspx

Subject:  Re: Merrill Edge Date:  12/8/2018  2:58 PM
Author:  inparadise Number:  91038 of 95667

We were looking to move our money anyway and what Merrill Edge offers looks attractive. Not looking to have someone manage our accounts but it's nice to know someone decent can step in to help with the investing if I get hit by a bus. Very nice synergies with Bank of America, which will provide the local bank and free safety deposit box we need.

I was pleased at all the freebies and cash they were throwing my way in addition to saving us money compared to our current situation, so I thought I would share what I had found. It may not work for you and that's just fine, but why all the belittlement because someone does something different from you?

Feel free to ignore anyone handing you $5,000 plus to do something you wanted to do anyway, but I won't. Hey, I still pick up pennies I come across in the street. Take care of your pennies and the dollars take care of themselves, or however that quote goes.

IP
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us