The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Merrill Edge Date:  12/8/2018  4:33 PM
Author:  windrath Number:  91042 of 98536


Be aware, the incentive is considered income to you. You will get a 1099 for whatever the amount. You will have to claim it on your tax return. :(
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us