The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Social Clubs / Last RoundUp

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/as-they-all-seem-to-be-gaining-traction-most-seem-34151273.aspx

Subject:  Re: macro - dem president Date:  3/6/2019  8:32 PM
Author:  Kingran Number:  3617 of 3717

as they all seem to be gaining traction
most seem to believe that the deficit doesn't matter and they don't strike me as pro business in terms of how I would understand it

Here is why, 2/3rds of American household bankruptcies are due to medical issues. A very dear friend of mine last his wife, kidney transplant, complications leading to many weeks of hospitalization, alternate days of dialysis, she survived all of it and a simple flu, caused infection preventing dialysis, leading to death after a week of hospitalization.

We attended her funeral y'day and I came to know today my friend is looking at filing for bankruptcy today. He is an IT director for a big retailer, so not someone without means. But losing all the money, wife at 50 is horrible.

The folks who are worried about UNH share price are not going to understand why democrats health care changes resonates with people.

I don't know what is the right way to deal but you cannot work 25 years, be a responsible citizen, lived within means, and file bankruptcy at 50. That sucks, actually it is more than sucks.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us