The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/hello-friends-thank-you-for-everyone39s-34164534.aspx

Subject:  Re: Portfolio Advice/Help Date:  3/23/2019  5:31 PM
Author:  Tourist Number:  92638 of 95248

Hello Friends,

Thank you for everyone's input/advice. I'm actually not too experienced in replying back in forums either...so I'm just hitting reply on the last message which is meant for everyone that posted previously..Anyways, It definitely gives me more to look into. I will check out both the Lazy Portfolio and the "GEM" Strategy. I will also consider only investing a small percentage into bonds ( or none at all). I will hold off on any type of real estate investment since its already a lot to learn right now. As of now, I will hold onto both (VT) and (VUG) which I have only 10 shares in each. Im considering the Vanguard Life Strategy Growth Fund and if I do end up with it, most of the Roth contribution will go towards that ( I know this fund more or less covers/includes both VT and VUG within but I will still keep them for now even if it doesn't make any sense).

A random question :
Does it make any sense to invest in both " Target Date Fund " AND " Target Risk Fund" together?

Again, Thank you for everyones feedback. I will keep researching and looking into different portfolio builds. Will keep everyone updated.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us