The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/ltltltbefore-you-could-really-ever-hope-to-34188184.aspx

Subject:  Re: I am aware--- Date:  4/20/2019  9:11 PM
Author:  jah609 Number:  2253685 of 2320926

<<<Before you could really ever hope to understand, you would have to pull your head out of the right wing echo chamber and embrace at least a few actual facts. As long as you keep reading and watching only lies, you will never understand why the people living in the real world hate Trump and the miserable values he represents so much.>>>

I confess; I spend most of each day watching CNBC, followed by FOX Business News. During commercials and boring reporting on those stations, I switch to MSNBC and CNN; it's something I have done for years (having retired in 1997) to keep me abreast with way events can be manipulated for political reasons, because these can affect the stock market (and for comedic relief).

It amazes me how Rachel Maddow can appear to be so sincere when she is so off base so often. I also enjoy Matthews "tell me something I don't know" segments.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us