The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: bdc tax question Date:  4/24/2019  10:52 PM
Author:  MakingTrax Number:  129214 of 129658

cgrinder -

I hold MAIN in a taxable investment account. The dividends/income received is reported each year on a consolidated 1099 provided by my brokerage company. No K-1. Typically, the consolidated 1099 is provided by Jan. 31st each year, and sometimes corrected later in February or early March. The corrections have never been related to the MAIN holdings.

I don't know what your reference to "BDC" stands for ...not sure if that is a separate can't respond to that.

Hope this is helpful.

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us