The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Religion & Culture / Christian Fools

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/ltlt-so-here-quotcommands-of-the-lawquot-34229802.aspx

Subject:  Re: Paying for souls in Purgatory Date:  6/14/2019  12:29 PM
Author:  lhaselden Number:  199410 of 199648

<<
So here "commands of the Law" seem to mean the OT law as properly interpreted and applied
>>

You and others have created a loop hole that you can drive the sins of the world through.

I will not change a dot nor a tittle of the law. Nor do I strive to keep the minutiae of the law, i strive to love God, love my neighbor and love those who are His.... that is only possible for me when I cleanse my heart by the blood of Jesus Christ. I do not know what others do some may have a better heart than me, I have often found mine to be hard as a rock, and very dirty.
I believe one of the OT prophets or psalmists cried out, "Create in me a clean heart oh God."
I have found my heart to be deceitful and willing to compromise anything to get what it wants. I have found that the only way to change it is to only desire what is good, what is noble, what is true. If I want something else my heart will seek a loophole in any law!
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us