The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / New Paradigm Investing

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/well-i-just-lost-a-pretty-long-post-and-i39m-34231254.aspx

Subject:  Re: Best calls 6/21/2019 Date:  6/17/2019  10:34 AM
Author:  Oforfive Number:  115155 of 115802

Well, I just lost a pretty long post and I'm not going repeat it. Just will say that Denny hooked me. I used to sell covered calls to boost returns on dividend stocks so I had some familiarity. I didn't use Denny's best but just looked at my t en holdings that had enough shares to make options worthwhile. Won't repeat everything, but I decided to just sell June 21 calls, liking the idea of rinse/repeat 52 times a year. Ended up selling calls on AYX and OKTA. Have an order in for ZS but the software stocks were moving up fast at the open and then as I was placing the ZS order the underlying went south and I didn't get filled.

Maybe later in the week or on the weekend I'll regale yáll with the results. Hmmm, the early enthusiasm for these 10 has abated and my gains are cut in half but my AYX calls which were up 55% have come back down and the OKTA actually shows green.

KC
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us