The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/more-on-the-propane-frontcar-accident-is-now-34231526.aspx

Subject:  Re: And now for something completely different Date:  6/17/2019  4:08 PM
Author:  alstroemeria Number:  125896 of 127188

More on the propane front...car accident is now ancient history...

Landscape dude came today to carve a path to the propane tank through the brush and informed me there was a hole in the propane line--this was before he chopped down any vegetation, so he didn't make the hole.

So I call the propane folks, tell them access will be ready momentarily and btw I need a line repair as well as gas. They said they can't do a repair for about 3 weeks(!) and to call a subcontractor they use to get faster service. Which I did, and texted him a picture of the hole, which he said looks like it was made within the past couple of weeks(???), and he says he'll come Friday morning (so I had to move a dental appointment out a couple of weeks). So I call the gas folks to deliver on Friday afternoon. I hope! I have a guest early half of next week, then DD & family arriving on the 30th. I do need a stove for company! gah! Hope this all works out!

Cooking shrimp shortly in my Instant Pot...

Lunch was a salad made of mostly leftover cooked veggies. Trying to eat down as much of the fridge as I can before the new one arrives on Wednesday.

Egads, I thought retirement was supposed to be relaxing...
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us