The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/lol-sp-i-saw-a-case-study-for-why-we-usians-need-34291302.aspx

Subject:  Re: Another conversation Date:  9/9/2019  1:19 PM
Author:  rainphakir Number:  312639 of 312957

LOL, SP.
I saw a case study for why we USians need universal health care. But, that's another instance where my opinion differs.

The comment "some education"... Reminded me of the adage "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear". ThyPeace will teach some things, the main teacher, though, is "life and the school of hard knocks".

Perhaps a go-fund-me effort might collect enough funds to relieve some of the immediate finances pressure?

I saw health issues that are based in physical issues, but exacerbated by stress. Perhaps learning to meditate, and/or using the techniques taught in PTSD clinics, etc, might help decrease the stress, and alleviate some of the physical symptoms? Obviously there are Drs/nurses involved, but is/are there counselors also working with her?

Change the names, location, a FEW other details, and the story describes several acquaintances of mine, here in Texas.

Life's lessons are especially tough when overlain with health issues.

😐
ralph
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us