The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: oops...estimated taxes? Date:  9/13/2019  10:37 PM
Author:  pauleckler Number:  129558 of 130176

If you file estimated taxes (or increase your withholding) to cover the unexpected income during the quarter you received the income, you should be ok.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us