The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/if-minority-voters-or-any-voters-need-to-be-34296532.aspx

Subject:  Re: Biden praises drug makers at fundraiser Date:  9/16/2019  8:13 PM
Author:  1poorguy Number:  128040 of 138330

If minority voters or any voters need to be motivate to vote out Trump, then what happens to them if he gets re-elected will be what they deserve.

I agree. And we've seen that made manifest in 2016. I recall seeing interviews with black Americans who lamented "none of them look like me". There's more power to that than there should be, and I think it dangerous to ignore that power. To many people of that demographic the old white people are interchangeable. No difference in that both will ignore them, allow lead to contaminate their water, etc. True or not, that appears to be the perception.

I would vote for any of the Democratic candidates even those that I do not support if it meant that we would get some normalcy back in our government.

As would I. The only thing that will stop me is death. Otherwise that's what I will be doing in 14 months.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us