The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Real Estate Investing


Subject:  Re: Capital expenditures Date:  9/19/2019  10:36 PM
Author:  aj485 Number:  14279 of 14302

It depends. I would suggest asking your tax advisor about Sec 179 deductbility.

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us