The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/so-i-guess-the-3b-report-at-myfico-com-is-not-34310853.aspx

Subject:  Re: APR Reduction Date:  10/5/2019  11:44 AM
Author:  vkg Number:  312686 of 313032

So I guess the 3B report at myfico. com is not worth it for $59.99? I get it - they are making money by providing reports. Somebody told me I needed to know my fico score AND my scores from the 3 CRAs.

Hopefully, you didn't interpret my post as needing to know your score from each of the 3 CRAs. I ask if you knew your credit score. There are a number of different credit scores. Knowing in general where you stand is sufficient. What you need to be aware of is that different scores have different ranges. When you stated FICO the assumption is a maximum score of 850 but there are credit scores with a maximum of 950.

Credit scores from each of the CRAs will be different. The difference should be minor unless not all information is consistent across the CRAs. You are clearly not in as bad a shape as your original post implied.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us