The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/-it-should-be-so-easy-to-defeat-trump-the-most-34346442.aspx

Subject:  Re: LA Governor Win For DEMs Date:  11/17/2019  2:30 PM
Author:  FCorelli Number:  129892 of 132370

. It should be so easy to defeat Trump (the most unpopular POTUS in history?). Last I saw 69% of the people dislike him. But he will win because Dems are stupid. They will be right, but it's no good if they lose the election.

I see this a lot. So, what's your secret formula to make it easy for the Dems to win?

Not being snarky here. Really want to know what others are seeing. From my view Goofy and intercst are both right. Which of course they aren't. Only one is or both are wrong.

A) Trump is a one-off radical. You're not going to win nationwide without the center.

B) Hey, the Right is winning and has been for years now going farther and farther "Kook Right." How can we go wrong if we just accept reality and go Hard Left across the board?

C) There's something else afoot. Some other factor/factors or as-yet undecerned variables that won't be known until we know them.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us