The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Arts, Travel & Entertainment / Best Travel Spots/Tips

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/in-the-end-i-imagine-each-is-an-adventure-34346683.aspx

Subject:  Re: AirBnB Date:  11/17/2019  11:07 PM
Author:  wecoguy Number:  24471 of 25127

In the end, I imagine each is an adventure, unique, as in our London condo. No way were we going to spend the effort and time to chase down the owner, who I bet was subleasing the place to fix things. Like other travel happenings, just roll with it, keep on going..

Ages ago, '79 actually, when we arrived in Athens for a two week Ancient Greek tour, first week on land aboard a nice cozy Mercedes bus, the second week on a small, 150 passenger ship.. Our luggage was not with us, we had a day or two before we left, and at the last minute it showed up, but some of our fellow travelers spent all their time whining, bemoaning their luggage.. If we'd had to, I'm sure we could have found t-shirts, shorts, whatever we really needed and continue to enjoy the trip..

Other places, other adventures, sometimes more worrisome, but in the end, more memories, tales to share, etc...
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us