The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Social Clubs / Imp This Ride

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/mine-are-a-couple-years-behind-that-but-they-have-34358649.aspx

Subject:  Re: Struggling with gift ideas this year Date:  12/5/2019  11:47 AM
Author:  WallyLock Number:  40225 of 40252

Mine are a couple years behind that, but they have actually asked for clothes. FirstLock still fits into a lot of his clothes from middle school, so Mrs. Lock has been buying him t-shirts that are more sports/college/high school oriented and less super heroes and Mickey Mouse.

FirstLock wants a wireless x-box controller with a charging stand.

Owlboy wants a phone. He'll get one, but no service so it will only work around our house with wifi. He is always borrowing ours to make movies/puppet shows.

As an off hand thought. If you do allowances, you can give them a pre-paid debit card and then put their allowance on that. That works well for ours, since they spend a lot of their money on computer shopping so I do not have to put my card in all the time, I just put money on their card. You can load $10 on it and then let them know that any allowance/chore money will go on the card.

Wally
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us