The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Need Medicare help Date:  12/5/2019  10:45 PM
Author:  intercst Number:  96290 of 97299

If you are on medicare and self employed, you can deduct the IRMMA charges as self employed health insurance costs.


That's true, but then you're paying a ton of FICA you'll never get back on an income high enough to trigger the additional Medicare premium.

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us