The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/in-memoriam-healthcare-workers-who-have-died-of-34462639.aspx

Subject:  Re: Important to remember Date:  4/5/2020  12:16 AM
Author:  zsimpson Number:  883685 of 884721

In Memoriam: Healthcare Workers Who Have Died of COVID-19
April 01, 2020

Editor's note: Find the latest COVID-19 news and guidance in Medscape's Coronavirus Resource Center.

As front-line healthcare workers care for patients with COVID-19, they commit themselves to difficult, draining work and also put themselves at risk of infection. More than 100 throughout the world have died. Medscape wants to make sure they are not forgotten, and we will update this list as — sadly — needed.

And let us not forget, every single one of those bodies lies at the feet of the Chinese government. I truly hope the world remembers this if and when we get out of this.

I had to explain to my daughter the other night, I do not blame the citizens of China as they were the first victims. Their blood, and there is a lot of it, is also fully and completely on the hands to the government of China and Xi Jinping.

Kathleen

Please keep that in mind, everyone.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us