The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Living Below Your Means

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/yes-i-saw-some-today-in-a-local-beer-and-wine-34466748.aspx

Subject:  Re: $1.49/roll TP Date:  4/8/2020  8:24 PM
Author:  utahtea Number:  910056 of 911331

Yes -- I saw some today in a local beer and wine shop, yet! Big open case of rolls with a sign "$1/49/roll - LIMIT 3". Saw some bought, too.

But grocery stores still don't usually seem to have any of it, or paper towels, or lots of stuff. Odd what IS available. Saw a lady filling up her carriage with jars of PICKLES! Really?

Vermonter

So we got our first InstaCart order from Costco the other day. We had TP on the list but figured our changes were slim to none even though we heard our Costco had TP almost every morning but was gone by the end of the day. So our guy delivers our stuff and leaves us 3 rolls of unwrapped TP one roll had less than the other two. Nice jester but where did he get it especially the roll that wasn't a full roll! We are keeping it in case of an emergency!

As for the cart load of pickles...my youngest son would only eat two green vegetables as a kid. Pickles and artichokes....don't ask...I have no idea how he picked just those two!

Utahtea
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us