The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Social Clubs / Dropout's Den

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/i-have-lost-count-of-the-days-so-far-my-all-34494454.aspx

Subject:  Re: Self Quarantine, Day 29 Date:  5/4/2020  4:56 PM
Author:  ChilkatSally Number:  43772 of 43791

I have lost count of the days. So far my all family are safe, Even the essential ones, nurse, fireman, policeman. The ones that can work from home are. No one has lost their job. My daughter was able to score a much cheaper rent in Houston. Watching tv, saw a man from NY who said he hadn’t left his apt in a month. I know us rural, small town folks are very lucky. I got my backyard deck rebuilt and a cover put over it. It is like a big outside room.

I live near the huge beautiful Olympic Park, protected, clean and the water. Noise is almost non existent. Air quality is amazing. Stars shine bright. We had several storms roll through. Sitting on my new deck, listening to the rain, I couldn’t remember the air smelling so good.

I am having hard time staying on task. I have my garden vegetable beds ready, and have planted the first round of seeds. The dust in my house is thick. There is still things I unpacked mid March, taking up space on my bureau.

This is the first time, as a single person that I would have liked a partner to share this time. If he could dust, all the better.

We do have our own local crazies doing the freedom or die. The rest of us are afraid they will keeps us closed even longer. While theoretically we haven’t had any new cases in weeks, in our county, how would you know without testing.

I have not changed my mind about buying more stocks. We know from history the,outcome.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us