The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/how-shameless-one-has-to-support-whoring-trump-34578334.aspx

Subject:  Re: Biden Close to Naming VP Choice Date:  8/2/2020  7:33 AM
Author:  TheBreeze Number:  885008 of 885836

How shameless one has to support whoring Trump and making fun of Biden's habit of touching people. While it may be inappropriate in the new PC culture, clearly it is not sexual. You are supporting a guy who bragged about "grabbing by va..." to hiring a whore to entering into teen age girls dressing room to ogling at his own daughter's ass.

I'm not supporting anyone, either with this thread's original post nor any other one I can think of. I'm pointing out the awful and awkward behavior of a public figure who's certainly been coached on the repulsiveness of treating women and girls in way that nobody else I've seen or known has done. You are right that it is inappropriate, not because of PC culture though...just common sense, decency, and/or listening to the people who point out that it's just wrong.

Do you have any shame?

Do you have any reading comprehension? Is anyone who points out the foibles of one person always a "supporter" of his opponent?
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us