The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investment Analysis Clubs / Saul’s Investing Discussions

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/exactly-investors-in-magnite-aren39t-buying-34678340.aspx

Subject:  Re: Magnite Making Its Move Date:  11/25/2020  6:29 PM
Author:  mekong22 Number:  73744 of 78042

Exactly! Investors in Magnite aren't buying because they think it will only grow in the 20% range going forward. I wouldn't have bought any MGNI if I thought it would only grow in the 20%'s next year.

That 6.1% new position I opened in MGNI two weeks ago (blend of shares and calls) is up more than 90% already! It's grown to more than an 11% position in just 9 trading days! This was, and still is, a great opportunity hiding in plain sight, especially considering the opportunity to add for a couple days even after earnings were announced, before the stock started this great run.

If Magnite is as successful as I think they can be, I expect we'll see much higher growth rates for the next several years.

and I agree with rockleppard that they are just getting started, and this business, and stock, has a long way to go!

-mekong
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us