The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investment Analysis Clubs / Saul’s Investing Discussions

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/i-think-this-is-overblown-i-contacted-peloton-34678610.aspx

Subject:  Re: PTON's ongoing shipping trouble Date:  11/26/2020  2:56 AM
Author:  Kashi83 Number:  73770 of 77930

I think this is overblown. I contacted Peloton customer service the other day just to see how bad it really was - and I was able to get in contact with somebody within minutes.

I’ve been talking to a few people who have orders also and they’re still on track to be delivered fairly quickly - 30 days for the cheaper bike.

Also, as for people buying competing brands - I think people are just buying something to get them by until their actual bike has come in. They aren’t cancelling they’re digital subscription, they’re just buying a different bike until they can get their hands on a Peloton (at least I’m guilty of this) - but still using the Peloton classes on the competing brand bike.

Sure, there are people who are cancelling their orders, but I think its few and far between compared to what the media is making of it. It’s like the same hysteria last holiday season when everyone made a big deal about their ad campaign which really wasn’t as a big deal as they were making it.

Respectfully,
Kashi - Long PTON
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us