The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Social Clubs / Wild's Trailer Park Kingdom

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/holiday-post-i-mean-it-34705122.aspx

Subject:  Holiday Post I mean it! Date:  12/26/2020  12:54 AM
Author:  wildgirl Number:  16153 of 16196

Nice night at work, but I had an anxious moment or two. When I got up there was no water. None. Yikes. They fixed that, and I got a shower and left. Was going to try a new way, but wasn't sure. So I got there early, and took that foolish little Honda. It had more fuel in it, so off we went. It is still out of inspection. Sigh.

Then they debated once I got there if I could work. So, I passed inspection, and off I went. Elevator was acting up, but I only had to go down one floor.

Oh my. FOUR of us to work and a few nurses, and some other cheerful folks handing out gifts. The night went fast. One shower, two hand feedings. I love sit down jobs. Got out the door right on time.

On the way over, I saw downed wires, trees in the road, and other ugly things. Oh no, we are not trying that at night. So I picked the traffic roundabout right behind the home and the prison, and hoped for the best.

I came out to a road I knew, and saw some fancy holiday lights! Honda ran fine, but having issues with the CD and radio again. I will mention it when I get back to the shop.

Get all the way back here, and guess who is in the driveway. Correct! The local police. Ugg. So I park in the back row, drag in a few drinks for #2, and called it a night.

Having some well deserved coffee now. The Wild Parakeet is glad I finally got home, for he was sitting in the dark. Now it's time to party! Laundry, dishes and some plumbing are on tap for Saturday and back to work on Sunday.

wild :)
ho ho ho!
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us