The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

CAPS / CAPS Blogs

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/dr-guy-chamberland-tweets-breaking-news-on-34748550.aspx

Subject:  Re: APHA Partner Tetra To Begin Dronabinol Sales Date:  2/11/2021  9:43 AM
Author:  MightyMaven Number:  473 of 533

Dr. Guy Chamberland tweets breaking news on patents👈 @DrGChamberland
1/4 I’m paying attention. Several people have asked about @tetrabiopharma’s #patents after I posted about our ODDs earlier today. [ODD = Orphan Drug Designation]
Here’s a list with many more filed & pending.👈👈
8:18 PM · Feb 7, 2021
2/4 ARDS-003 related patents👈; 1 #USA, 1 #EU, 1 #AUS granted, several pending per region, others filed.
3/4 PPP-003 related composition, method & use patents👈 for inflammatory pain indications of eye; #USA, #EU, #AUS granted patents & others pending.
4/4 Two USA granted patents👈 topical anti-inflammatory formulations; 1 allowed USA other inflammatory conditions👈; patents pending & filed.

Looks like official news releases will be forthcoming. This is a new development nobody mentioned to me. I like a company that keeps good secrets. GN

PS: The ARDS-003 patents cover Tetra's HU-308 which is in the major GMU research phases now. Remember, for the study at GMU, it's being called ARDS-003. That's what he's talking about. They also call HU-308 the PPP003 for eyes and ocular inflammation. Same drug, different condition. Super CBD, really. ARDS-003 is the injectable form. PPP-003 is not injectable. Got it? They all have their own paths to FDA approval, although all the separate studies do have various overlaps.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us