The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Social Clubs / Wild's Trailer Park Kingdom

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/wow-a-year-since-ag-left-that-doesn39t-seem-34760386.aspx

Subject:  Re: Last snow... hopefully! Date:  2/23/2021  9:46 AM
Author:  ThyPeace Number:  16186 of 16214

Wow, a year since AG left? That doesn't seem right. Then again, this year has been both an eternity and a simple time-stop. "Before Pandemic" (BP) still seems recent in one way, even as the days of "During Pandemic" (DP) have dragged on longer and longer. "After Pandemic" (AP) still seems like a half-mad pipe dream, even as I watch numbers of cases drop like a rock.

ThyPeace, I suppose I will feel more like there is an "after" when more of the people I care about have been vaccinated. So far, just Dad and three stepsons who have "essential worker" jobs. I'd like to add my sister (intellectual disabilities) and my husband (heart condition) to that list. Then I'll feel like most of the family bases are covered. (The last bases are my two nephews with lung issues, but they are 6 and 2 so it'll be a while.)
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us